Karate Champ™, the grand daddy of fighting games, was released in 1984 and has since been hailed as the earliest influencer of the modern fighting genre. Its tournament style game play and unique character controls continue to challenge gamers today, a reminder of the important role its played in video gaming history.
- Features artwork inspired by the original Karate Champ™ arcade cabinet.
- Full color, 2.75” screen.
- Removable joystick.
- Perfect for any game room, oice, or display case!
- Volume control and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Power with a Micro-USB cable or 4 AA batteries (not included).